Europe's leading expert community for data management
The Competence Center Corporate Data Quality (CC CDQ) is a research consortium and Europe's leading expert community for data management.
Members of the CC CDQ benefit from a cross-industry network, knowledge sharing, and research & co-innovation.
We bring together data management experts from practice and academia:
- Corporate partners are more than 15 renowned companies from different industries.
- The research team is located at the Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC – University of Lausanne) and headed by Prof. Dr. Christine Legner.
The CC CDQ was founded in 2006 at the Institute of Information Management (IWI – University of St. Gallen). Today, it is operated by CDQ AG.
If you would like to learn more about the CC CDQ or to become a member of the CC CDQ, please contact us.
Benefits of a CC CDQ membership
- Participation of up to 4 company delegates at 4 CC CDQ workshops p.a.
- Experience sharing, benchmarking and access to expertise in partner companies
Research & Co-Innovation
- CC CDQ research agenda and deliverables (e.g., market studies, working reports) defined by member companies
- Co–innovation sessions (e.g. data quality revisited, data democratization, data management for sustainability) and development of deliverables in collaboration between practitioners and academics
Our community workshops
Here you can find an overview of our upcoming CDQ Academy modules and the next CC community & SAP MDG Focus Group workshops.
CC CDQ Wiki
In our Wiki, CC CDQ members can find the collective knowledge of the community: publications, work reports, co-innovation researches, and much more know-how on data management.
The CDQ Data Excellence Model
The Data Excellence Model offers support and guidance for practitioners in the implementation of data management by defining major design areas, while at the same time supporting the transformation into a digital and data-driven company.
|Type of Membership||1-year contract||2-year contract||3-year contract|
|CC CDQ membership
||75'000 CHF p.a.||67'500 CHF p.a. (-10%)||60'000 CHF p.a. (-20%)|
Our CC Community Members
Do you want to join our CC CDQ team?
What our members say
With the CC CDQ membership, we can learn directly from best practices and join forces to develop new topics. For example, we are able to implement our data catalog project much faster, cheaper and with better quality than would have been possible with a classic project approach from a management consultancy. The resulting network is also extremely valuable. Concrete questions can be answered informally with the help of respective experts from other companies.
The CC CDQ is a platform for Bosch where we gain valuable input and insight into a large variety of topics related to data management and data quality. As a community of data experts from large international enterprises, the CC CDQ is a great partner for bench-marking, developing good practice, and identifying trends and future topics in data management. All this supports Bosch on its journey to turning our data into key-assets and becoming a leading, AI-driven IoT enterprise!