Business Partner LookUp
One-click onboarding of Business Partners into SAP systems
Are you keeping pace in SAP?
outdated within 1 year*
Creating master data from external reference sources in SAP S/4HANA
Save time, increase accuracy and reduce compliance risk by integrating Business Partner Look Up directly into your SAP system. Connected to CDQ Cloud Services, Business Partner Look Up provides a web search experience for creation of business partner data in a convenient user interface, and ensures excellent quality of data entering your workflows.
With CDQ harmonized data model already mapped to the SAP One Domain Model BusinessPartner, the connection to SAP S/4HANA and other SAP systems is as simple as plug-and-play.
Easy technical setup and out-of-the-box integration bring the best of CDQ First Time Right capabilities to your SAP landscape with zero IT fatigue and a flexible API-first approach.
Streamlined reference records from trusted data sources for your SAP application
- Access to 70+ trusted data sources directly in SAP
- Data from various data sources are mapped to the SAP One Domain Model
- Out-of-the-box mapping to standard SAP tax categories, legal forms and identification types
- Golden Record automatic creation with customizable and country-specific data sources
- Consolidation of business identifiers from different data sources in one record
- Service available for various SAP applications, including SAP S/4HANA
- Global coverage of reference data sources
- Automatic audit trail log possible
- No coding or testing efforts required
* support from CDQ in service configuration is included
Start with a non-binding demo and see the real value:
Excellent Business Partner Data
You might also like
Up-to-date, complete, error-free – simply correct – Business Partner data in SAP: It has never been easier than it is now. SAP offers with MDG, cloud edition …
Witness the added value that high-quality data can bring in combination with process-related solutions. Fueled by CDQ and SAP capabilities, Tetra Pak was able…
In today’s fast-paced world, change is inevitable. Companies frequently move, update their names, or even close their doors. It’s crucial for businesses to stay…